Boat & Outboard Rigger
IF INTERESTED CONTACT: TIM BAXLEY | PHONE: (803) 321-1900 OR EMAIL INFO@MUDDYBAY.COM
- Location: Newberry, SC
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Manages Others: No
- Relocation Covered: No
- Experience: At least 2 year(s)
- Salary: Dependent upon experience
Marine Rigger will prepare for sale all new boats, including, but not limited to, adding accessories, installing necessary add-ons, hanging and mounting outboard engines, and installing electronics according to manufacturer specifications. The rigger must be an assertive self-starter with the ability to promptly and correctly install outboard engines, and all accessories with or related to boats, motors, and trailer. They must also have the ability to assume responsibility for insuring that boats are carefully reviewed, prepped and ready for sale, matching the appropriate work order and confirming that all items are installed/completed according to rigging order
This is a full-time, year-round, career position. It provides an industry leading wage, profit-sharing, 401(k) retirement plan, and pre-tax cafeteria plan, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including vacation, sick-leave, health, life, dental, vision, and long-term disability insurance.
MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- A superior knowledge of hunting, fishing, and boating.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and comprehensive background check.
- Must possess valid SC Drivers License with no major MVR violations.
- Verifiable references from previous employers.
- Stable prior employment history.
- Positive, can-do personality.
- Winning attitude.
- Talent to provide exceptional client service.
- Desire to earn industry leading compensation.